Host a Jewels of Hope Show
Stylish Beauty that Inspires & Empowers!
By hosting your Jewels of Hope Show you open the door for
your family and friends to use their buying power to bring hope & change.
How It Works/FAQs
Are there any requirements for hosting a home show?
- You will use your computer(s) to display the digital catalog during your show. We include 2 full color copies of the catalog with the kit and a dozen copies of the color/price list for your customers to use during the show. Because we may update our catalog throughout the year, we do not print every edition. We encourage you to send your guests the digital catalog with their invitation. Visit our Catalogs Page to download the latest Jewelry and Ornaments Catalogs. When they attend the show they can "touch and feel" the product to experience the high quality products we make.
- Your smart phone will be used to accept credit cards with a PayPal reader when necessary.
- We place a hold on your credit card as a deposit for the kit. We don’t actually charge the amount to the card, but place an authorization hold that will ONLY be captured if the kit is not returned intact. The authorization will be removed once the kit has been returned. When you schedule your home show we will discuss the details and help you set up the hold yourself, keeping your credit card information private.
- If you accept cash, we ask you to write a check to Women of Hope to cover the cash sales. Please, do not mail cash!
How do I invite guests to my home show?
We can also help you with an invitation. We have a standard invitation in our email service that we can use to send your email invitations for you. You supply us with the email addresses and first names, then we create the email using your personal email address as the sender – avoids spam issues! We DO NOT use the email addresses for any other purpose and will only email a second time if you approve a reminder email be sent. You will receive updates on who has opened the invitation and who has responded and any responses they make to the original email. This is one less thing you have to do!.
What is in the kit?
Our catalog includes pictures of the products in the various colors and details of the sizes of each item. We believe that each kit gives your guests the opportunity to see, touch and feel the product so they are confident of the beauty and quality of our work.
Why don’t you have home show consultants?
- You can tell your guests our story and help them understand how they are making a difference by showing our short video. Many hosts will connect the video to their TV and have it running throughout the show, especially if you can't have everyone view the video at one time. This video is on a USB included in the kit, or you can access it right from our Meet WoH page.
- Our products speak for themselves, so your guests don’t need much guidance when choosing their favorites – they will share their fabulous opinions for one another!
- Our process is focused on simplicity and we prefer to reward you with free and discounted products in appreciation for hosting. While rewarding you, we can also keep our prices great and increase the impact of available resources for our artisans instead of adding another expense to the process. Click to see your HOPE REWARDS!
How do I receive my kit?
How do I report the sales from a home show?
- They must be sure to include size, color and quantity as necessary. You should check their math in extending the prices and totaling a form. Sales tax is added currently only for all NC sales. Shipping charges should be part of the total on each order (not taxed). Please be sure to mark the form of payment in the appropriate box, even if you swipe their credit card so we know where to look for the payment. Be sure the shipping address is clearly written. You keep the white form (send with the kit), customers receive the yellow copy.
- Once you have completed all the sales for the show, you can either scan all the forms and email a copy to us at email@example.com or you can take a picture on your smart phone of each form and email to the same address. Be sure your name as hostess is written on each completed order form.
- Your Hope Rewards are calculated based on the home show product total excluding tax and shipping. Free feel to email or call us if you have a question about the rewards due you. Your order is not included in the show totals for the rewards calculation.
How do I return the kit?
Can I sell from the kit?
What happens if I do not return the kit?
If an issue arises, please call us immediately at (678) 665-9716. Additionally, if an item is missing from the returned kit, we will attempt to contact you about it once. If necessary, we will charge your credit card for the wholesale value of the missing item and a handling fee for replacement.
Do you have a show minimum?
Your products have hang tags with a woman’s picture, did she make my product?
What makes your pay a fair wage to the artisan?
In Guatemala, the majority of artisans invest their own funds in the materials and time in hopes of finding a buyer for their product. Unfortunately they often must sell at a price barely covering the material costs, which means they get little or nothing in return for labor.
All proceeds from the product sales go to pay this fair wage and costs of running the ministry center. Additionally our women receive lunch twice weekly during our lunch-time discipleship program.
How can I help?
- Spread the word about our web store to your family, friends and co-workers
- Host a home show (or two!)
- Encourage your friends to host a home show too (You receive a $5 gift certificate for each home show booked and hosted as a result of your show).
- Donate to help keep our missionaries on the field working with local artisans (the product sales do NOT support our missionary’s salaries).
- Invest in the ministry through a donation to help a specific Women of Hope project, see our Donation Page, and check out our Get Involved Page for opportunities to volunteer.
Are Women of Hope products sold at art fairs/street festivals or in boutiques?
How long will it take to receive our orders?
How much is shipping?
Do you have a return policy?
you may request to exchange or receive a refund (not including shipping and handling) within 30 days of your original purchase. Your exchange or refund will be processed upon receipt of your returned item along with an original receipt. You will pay shipping on the exchange.
45 day Policy – Products damaged in transit or any item with product quality concerns due to defect may be replaced with the same item within 45 days of purchase. We ship replacement products free. This warranty does not cover product damaged through normal wear, accident or misuse.
What Are People Saying
I was instantly attracted to the beaded Christmas ornaments on a mission trip in 2012 and bought many to bring back to the States as gifts. They are exquisite, a reasonable price to give to friends, and everyone just LOVES them! At that time, beaded jewelry just didn't interest me, though I bought a turquoise Faith bracelet.
Then I decided to have a show. The more I handled the products, the more I fell in love with the beaded jewelry! I have had several shows now, four times in Colorado, once in Florida, and 4 Wednesday evenings at church last Fall. The Christmas ornaments still remain my favorites.
Lots of opportunities are out there for jewelry sales in-home, but not many have the special added attraction of helping women improve their lives, the lives of their families and communities, with a Christian discipleship emphasis.
Cathy S., FL – Hostess & Customer
I came to my mom's home show only because she said she really cared about the vision of this ministry. So I left work early to go make my "token" purchase. However after seeing all the beautiful designs, I sat with Tina and told her I couldn't decide what to buy. In the end I purchased 3 beautiful jewelry pieces and left with 2 other items on my wish list! Amy A., NC - Customer
Peggy W., MN, – Hostess
I love the quality of the jewelry; it's obvious that a lot of time and skill went into the creation of the pieces. I really love my necklace and haven't seen anything like it anywhere else! It is very unique!