Women of Hope would not exist without our faithful financial partners
supporting the work of ministry in Guatemala. Partnering with us financially
helps families begin to break the cycle of poverty, find dignity from a job
well done, and grow in their relationship with the Lord.
All of our donations are handled by our parent organization – Together We Can, Inc. There are no administrative fees, therefore Women of Hope receives 100% of your generous donation! All donations through Together We Can, a 501(c)3 non-profit, are tax-deductible. A receipt will be mailed to you, which is why we require your mailing address.
You may designate your gift for one or more of the following missionaries or special projects, or we will utilize in the area most needed for the mission. You can choose to give a portion or the full amount of the donation needed as a one-time or recurring monthly gift by check or with a credit card. If you establish a recurring gift amount, it will continue until you change it in your PayPal account.
- Missionaries: Directors Giovanni & Tina Monthly or one-time support as they oversee the ministry.
- Feeding Project Expansion $85/month Your support will help expand our project; serving lunch 5 times a week in 2 different locations.
- Used pick up for ministry.
- Training new artisans. See our most recent Blog for details
- 3 Work Tables $150/table (Full $450)
- 12 Folding chairs $30/chair ($360)
- Rosetta Stone Software English $260: Help our artisans learn English.
Want to give something other than money? For example stocks, gifts in kind; contact us at email@example.com and we will help you make that happen! We need your expertise and talents as well! If you would like to help by sharing your expertise with us, let’s make it happen. Check out our Get Involved page! Our team needs expertise in many different areas to help us continue developing the ministry. Email or call us today to join our team!
God provided for all the 2017 educational sponsorships!
See the videos of the artisans (or their children) attending school because of donors just like YOU!